Superintendent Newsletter Top 10
Each year superintendents share newsletters with the community as to district vision, as well as how their districts are doing moving toward their plans and goals. Here is a list of 10 possible superintendent touch points for one of those “Our District Mission” newsletters:
- Our district provides a rigorous core education, which is driven by powerful technology-based pedagogy.
- Our vision is to make our district an education leader in the state and in the nation.
- Our district will provide access to meaningful and significant learning and growth opportunities for all students and staff.
- Our district will provide students with real-world learning experiences for today, tomorrow and the future as active participants in their own learning.
- Our district’s instruction and learning tools will meet the needs of students and teachers in this century, as well as guidance by a well-rounded education staff and partners.
- Our district’s Teachers and students will teach and learn for the local as well as global community, where the new economy calls for innovative, creative, and critical thinkers working collaboratively as problem solvers.
- Our district’s students and its graduates will be responsibly active citizens prepared for everything anywhere.
- Our district’s students will be ready for all opportunities, and are inspired by their educational experiences.
- Our students are and will be enthusiastic ambassadors for their school, district, community, and town.
- Our district will ensure that our students reach their highest learning potential and achievement levels.
Certainly there are others, so adding, or modifying the list should be an interesting exercise today, tomorrow, and in the future. ~Connect Learning Today Staff